ENSURING THAT YOUR PRIVACY IS PROTECTED
We want you to know that we respect the privacy of every user who visits the website and every user who makes an enquiry through the website. We set out below what information we learn about you when you visit the website, what we do with that information, and how you can change the information we have.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re unfamiliar with terms, such as cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to Soling Partners, so please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions, just ask firstname.lastname@example.org
Information that we collect
We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us
When you contact us via any of our website forms we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number and company name. Depending on the purpose of the form we may ask for additional information, for example, your CV if you’re applying for a position or whether you opt in to our mailing list to receive communications from us.
Information we get from your use of our website
We collect generic information about your visit including which pages you visit. As is true of most websites, we also gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information usually includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the device used, operating system and date/time stamp. We use this information to improve our website usability and visitor experience.
We use service providers such as Google, Bing and LinkedIn, whose products help us identify how websites are used. Like us, our service providers use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts to analyse trends, track visitor movements around the website and to gather demographic information about our visitor base as a whole. We receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual or aggregated basis.
Types of data we collect
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We may associate your device identifiers or phone number with the forms you submit.
When you use our website we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs.
- details of how you used our website, such as your search queries.
- internet protocol address.
- device event information, such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or you if you have previously submitted a form via our website.
When you call us, because we’re using a VOIP telephone system, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- telephony log information, such as your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- Local storage.
- We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.